Our health and safety training courses can be delivered in your workplace or your staff can attend one of our public programmes. All programmes cover the new legislation and how it impacts on the individual and your business.
Health & Safety and You
1-day open programme with assessment completed to the new legislation.
- Understanding health and safety in the workplace and your role
Optional NZQA unit standards to apply in the workplace:
- Complete Unit Standard 497: Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements
- Complete Unit Standard 17593: Apply safe practices in the workplace.
Health & Safety - Ticking the Boxes
Edvance can offer your workplace specially designed training resources and assessment for Unit Standard 497: Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements.
The resources look in-depth at:
- The legal rights and responsibilities of employees and employers according to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
- The different systems employers should have in place to ensure health and safety in their workplace
- How to recognise, explain and deal with different hazards in the workplace.
Talk to us today about ensuring your workplace complies with your safety programmes by building very real and applied learning from this health and safety unit standard.